Sting Free Liquid Bandage(Non-sterile)
Sting-Free Protection for Small Cuts and Wounds
Hannox Sting Free Liquid Bandage is a high molecular weight polymer-containing volatile solution. It can form a layer of waterproof protective film. This film can avoid skin contact with irritants such as tape, adhesives and secretions, thereby avoiding skin allergies or infections.
Skin care for below situations
- Cracked skin.
- Small wounds around the joints.
- The surrounding skin of incontinence.
- General skin wounds, cuts, bruises.
Isododecane, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hexamethyldisiloxane and Silicone Acrylic Polymer.
Special Precautions for Use
- Always cover the spray head after use to avoid volatilization of the contents.
- If you have any allergies, stop using it and seek medical advice.
- Avoid use outside the skin (eg. eyes, mouth, ears, nose, deep wounds).
- Avoid use in wounds where tissue fluids or blood is still seeping.
- This product is not an eye drop. If the accidentally drop it on eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
OEM / ODM Cooperation is Welcomed
For any further question ( Minimum Order Quantity, Prices or Domestic Distributor）, please fill out the inquiry form, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Let us work together to make your product come true and hit the market successfully.
Directions for Use
- Clean the skin wounds.
- Depending on the size of the wound, spray about 5 ~ 10 cm away.
- Before the spraying, the skin folds should be unfolded, and the skin should be released after drying.
- Depending on usage, it is recommended to reuse this product to maintain optimal coverage.
- In order to avoid evaporation, please cover the nozzle immediately after use.
- Related Products
The barrier film is breathable and waterproof, intends to protect wounds and reduce irritation caused by external environment, particularly good for ostomy care.
Spray type anti-chafing protection, easy to use, medical grade ingredients, will not cause allergies, ultra-thin layer, does not affect movement, and is not sticky.
Spray for mucosal ulcers. Suitable for external mucosa use (oral mucosa, anal mucosa or vulvar mucosa)
Fast protection for small wound, general trauma and skin friction areas. ． Prevent wound infection. ． Ideal first aid for wounds in hard-to-cover areas. ． NO need to replace dressing when taking a shower/bath or wash dishes.
． Especially helpful for oral ulcer caused by chemoradiotherapy. ． No antibiotic, no steroid, no anesthetic. ． Pure physical dressing function and no dose limits. ． 1-minute reaction to relieve the ulcer wound pain. ． Pain-free in duration. ． Drug-free CE class 1 low risk medical device.
． No antibiotic, no steroid, no anesthetic. ． Pure physical dressing function and no dose limits. ． 1-minute reaction to relieve the ulcer wound pain. ． Pain-free in duration. ． Spray design for easy application on superficial wound or little child. ． Drug-free CE class 1 low risk medical device.
Mucoadhesive oral wound rinse for local application on single lesion.
Effectively moisturizing and prevents dryness of oral mucosa
Nasal Spray provides a moisture, clean nasal passages. It helps reduced sinus pain, nasal congestion and nasal dryness symptoms.
- Files Download