The PalmCheck Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood. PalmCheck is designed with ketone warning, before- and after-meal marking, 4 sets reminder.
Results can be attach a flag as before-meal or after-meal testing. Meets CE0123 Standard. Come with ketone warning function. The WellCheck System is intended to do the in vitro diagnostic use for the people with diabetes at home and the health care professionals in a clinical setting. And it is an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.
KareU is a basic type glucose monitoring system, for user easy to monitor their blood sugar, KareU designed with ketone warning function and coding-free technology. CE0123 standard.
Strip eject button, before- and after-meal marking, 4 sets reminder, ketone warning. Fast & high accuracy, KareU+ is designed for daily blood glucose
For the convenience of self-monitoring multiple test in a day, D&W is designed with strip eject button, before- and after-meal marking, 4 sets reminder and come with ketone warning.
High accuracy and precision, backlight design, large display, easy to use. * Texas instruments chip inside * Coding-Free * Anti-Bacteria surface
Q-check Blood Glucose Monitoring System meets FDA, ISO, CE, GMP standard. Easy to use, easy to manage the diabetes. * Texas instruments chip inside * Coding-Free * Anti-Bacteria surface
* Texas instruments chip inside * Coding-Free * Anti-Bacteria surface
Proven accuracy, capillary action, ISO 15197:2013 standard, OEM/ODM service available.
Biosensor technology, OEM/ODM service available.
Test strips for dog, small blood sample, biosensor technology, OEM/ODM service available.
Test strips for cat, small blood sample, biosensor technology, OEM/ODM service available.
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
Products Product Category
- Baby Care
- Beauty Care
- Dental Care
- Home Care
- Insect Repellent
- Oral Care
- Protective Eyewear
- TENS / EMS
- Pharmaceutical Tester Category
News News and Event
- Thank you for visiting us at The ARAB HEALTH Exhibition, Dubai 2019
- The ARAB HEALTH Exhibition, Dubai. 28 - 31 Jan. 2019
- Thank you for visiting us at Medica Fair, Germany 2018
- MEDICAL FAIR, Germany. 12 - 15 Nov. 2018
- Household Diagnosis Devices
- New Products Announcement in May. 2018
- New Products Announcement in Apr. 2018
- New Products Announcement in Mar. 2018
- New Products Announcement in Feb. 2018
- New Products Announcement in Jan. 2018
- 1/29 - 2/1 2018 The ARAB HEALTH Exhibition, Dubai
- New Products Announcement in Dec.
- How to use D&W Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- How to use DS-Palmlab Blood Glucose Meter
- MoskitoAway 12Hrs Mosquito Repellent Patch
- We're moving!
- How to Use The Infrared Thermometer
- Unlimited Enjoy the Fresh and Pure Air
- How to use Mini TENS Infrared Thermal Knee Brace
- How to use AK-350-IF (Interferential Frequency Current Stimulator)
- How to use Q-PLUS Blood Glucose Meter
- Hannox Advanced Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Thank you for visiting us in FIME 2016
- New Products Announcement in Auguest
- 2-4 AUG. 2016 Florida International Medical Expo
- New Products Announcement in July
- Hannox Portable Pain Treatment Stimulator & Beauty Lifter
- New Products Announcement in May
- How to Use the Hannox Nasal Aspirator
- New Products Announcement in Feb.
- 2016 Happy New Year
- 10-12 Sep. 2015 MEDICAL FAIR THAILAND 2015
- 09-11 July 2015 Myanmar Phar-Med Expo 2015
- 16-19 May 2015 The 18th International Exhibition, Iran
- 2013 Indonesia Hospital Expo Post-Show Report
- 2013 Nov. 06-09 Hospital-Expo Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2013 Vietnam Medi-Pharm Expo Post-Show Report
- Vietnam Pharm Expo live
- 2013 Aug. 22-24 Vietnam Medi-Pharm Expo
- Great Finishing at Medica, Dusseldorf 2012.
- Medica Asia 2012 - Singapore
- 2012, Nov 14-17 MEDICA Düsseldorf
- 2012, Sep 12-14 MEDICAL FAIR ASIA SINGAPORE
- Hannox attend IDS DENTAL SHOW FROM March 22 to 26,2011
- Hannox attend MEDICAL FAIR India 2009 , Mar 27~29
- IDS Dental Show 2009
- Prague Dental Days International Congress 2008
- ADA 2008 Dental Exhibition
- FAQ Q&A
- Contact Us Contact Information