Sting Free Barrier Film
Good for Wound Care, Pre-Protection and Ostomy Care
Hannox Sting Free Barrier Film is a high molecular weight polymer base containing volatile solvent which forms a hydrophobic film to protect skin wounds and reduce irritation caused external environment. Especially suitable for medical ostomy care.
Skin care for below situations
- Long-term usage of adhesive dressing
- Superficial burn and scratch wound
- Diaper rash and incontinence
- Medical ostomy care
Hexamethyldisiloxane, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane.
Directions for Use
- Clean the skin wounds.
- Spray to a skin wound from 10~15 cm away to form a layer of film.
- For re-apply, please wait for first application has dried.
- Unfold the skin folds before spraying and return to normal position after the film dried.
- Depending on usage, it is recommended to reuse this product every 12-36 hours to maintain effective coverage.
Special Precautions for Use
- Always cover the spray head after use to avoid volatilization of the contents.
- If any allergy was occurred, stop using it and seek medical advice.
- Do not apply to deep wounds and non-skin areas (e.g. eyes, mucosa).
- Do not apply to wounds which are still bleeding or tissue fluid exudation.
OEM / ODM Cooperation is Welcomed
For any further question ( Minimum Order Quantity, Prices or Domestic Distributor）, please fill out the inquiry form, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Let us work together to make your product come true and hit the market successfully.
- Related Products
Invisible, flexible & painless, the alcohol-free bandage is designed for small cuts and wounds in the place where the ordinary bandage not easy stick to.
Fast protection for small wound, general trauma and skin friction areas. ． Prevent wound infection. ． Ideal first aid for wounds in hard-to-cover areas. ． NO need to replace dressing when taking a shower/bath or wash dishes.
Spray type anti-chafing protection, easy to use, medical grade ingredients, will not cause allergies, ultra-thin layer, does not affect movement, and is not sticky.
Spray for mucosal ulcers. Suitable for external mucosa use (oral mucosa, anal mucosa or vulvar mucosa)
- Files Download